mRemote has stopped working – solution found
Few days ago my mRemote stopped working by crashing with “mRemote has stopped working”.
I tried uninstalling, and reinstalling and nothing worked, so I left it like it for few days while using MSTSC !
Today i decided to see if i can understand what went wrong, so i ran PROCMON and followed the endless lines from bottom to up (to reduce my work), i saw that just after reading private config file under my user it failed
I edited the file user.config and saw that it was zero length (how come) and decided to delete it (maybe the issue related to failure on deserialization)
Luckily that did the job!