IICM

Lots of people ask me what is my current role in VERINT (twitter / facebook), well actually for couple of month now i am leading the Installation, Integration, Configuration and Monitoring  team that its target is to create the entire package of our solution using built in bootstrapper / Chainer and on the other end to do the development of the configuration and monitoring infrastructure (without too much details – although i can talk for hours)

The team is built out of 6 more team members other than me and i am currently in search for two more developers (so if you know good developer email me <SMILE /> )

I am working at VERINT for more than 6 years now and my previous roles were Software Architect, Web Application / Reports Team Leader and Web Developer

Hope this finally answer that question, I wonder what the future holds :)

IICM IICM Reviewed by Ran Davidovitz on 12:55 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.