Loading, compiling & Running solutions from Dynamic views raise an error about "location is not trusted"

I wanted to do a code review for one of the developers in my team and decided to use dynamic view (and not snapshot view) to allow faster creation of view without any footprint.

You can read about the differences between the two at the following article from IBM site.

The minute I tried loading the solution I got the following error:

Trust Error

I started searching for a solution and found few articles:

According to IBM you should do – That didn’t work for me
According to Microsoft you should do - That worked for me by adding the "file://M:/*" as a trusted URL (we use drive M as the shared area).

Hope that help you a little.

Loading, compiling & Running solutions from Dynamic views raise an error about "location is not trusted" Loading, compiling & Running solutions from Dynamic views raise an error about "location is not trusted" Reviewed by Ran Davidovitz on 12:25 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.