angular-google-api-wrapper - My first contribution to the community :)

Today is a very exciting day, I contributed my first project to the community of AngularJS :)
I created angular-google-api-wrapper to help the task of consumption of Google Client API.

I must say, that I expected this library to have default adapter for Angular since it was created by Google, but till than feel free to use and enhance.

This is a very first version (0.0.1) and I am going to update it soon with:

  1. Unit testing
  2. Support for authentication (currently only public API is supported)
Would love to get feedback
angular-google-api-wrapper - My first contribution to the community :) angular-google-api-wrapper - My first contribution to the community :) Reviewed by Ran Davidovitz on 7:38 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.