My developer workstation (Mac) default stack



Below is a list of apps I use on my Mac (Installed by Terminal)

Most important is to install homebrew and custom taps:
/usr/bin/ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)"

brew tap caskroom/caskbrew


AppInstallation
drop boxbrew cask install dropbox
postmanbrew cask install postman
git-cryptbrew install git-crypt
iterm2brew cask install iterm2
Chromebrew cask install google-chrome
jqbrew install jq
kubernetesbrew install kubernetes-cli
nodenvbrew install nodenv
lnavbrew install lnav
mackupbrew install mackup
nodenvbrew install nodenv
pecobrew install peco
python3brew install python3
rangerbrew install ranger
realpathbrew tap iveney/mocha & brew install realpath
tigbrew install tig
ag (silver searcher)brew install the_silver_searcher
Also I love oh-my-zsh - sh -c "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/robbyrussell/oh-my-zsh/master/tools/install.sh)"
Damn this blogger for not supporting tables as first class citizen ... one more time and I ditch it!

My developer workstation (Mac) default stack My developer workstation (Mac) default stack Reviewed by Ran Davidovitz on 1:08 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.